LYD engineer offers the entire spectrum of services in building constructions, interiors, structure repairs and project management consultancy. We have been acknowledged for quality, Commitment, integrity & timely execution, up gradation & value addition all through for all our projects. We pride ourselves on being skilled and experienced in all aspects of civil constructions. We understand and promote the idea of working as a Partnership with our client to ensure their goals are met. Our unique and flexible project management systems ensure that a positive outcome is achieved regardless of size or nature of the project. We provide a complete turnkey building construction & interior service.
Before laying stone of LYD engineers, Mr. Dinesh Madalkar & Mr.Yogesh Jadhav were working as a Project Manager with a reputed construction company in Mumbai. From humble beginning and passion for construction, today the company enjoys a strong presence in creating landmark in some of the prime locations of Mumbai.
With the principle of “Live Your Dreams” we, at LYD engineers, are excited to confront the challenges and seize the opportunities the future will bring.
Name of The Founders
- Dinesh Madalkar – B.E. (Civil)
- Yogesh Jadhav – B.E. (Civil)
- Professional quality of services provided by highly motivated team.
- Team work based on end to end implementation of jobs maintaining high standards in quality constructions, timely delivery & client satisfaction.
- Make construction projects STRESS FREE.
- LYD engineers with its sound finances, rich experience want our company to be one of the major construction firm & growth driver for the development of India. So that the whole nation gets empowered.
- Expertise & Professionalism.
- Sound financial base, infrastructure & has requisite experienced manpower to undertake many large project simultaneously.
- Shuttering Material :- Apprx 10,000sft
- Concrete Mixer :- 3 nos
- Hoisting Lifts :- 3 nos
- Compression Testing Machine :- 1 no.
- Vibrators (Electrically operated 40 & 60 mm needles ) :- 10 nos
- Dewatering Pumps (Electrically operated ) :- 4 nos
- Water Pumps (Electrically operated) for curing :- 5 nos
- Dewatering Pumps (Electrically operated) :- 2 nos